Solar Lighting Systems (with LED Lamp)
Solar lighting system grows as a strong alternative for electric lighting system. It saves the energy, fuel cost as well as help in keeping the environment green by abasing combustion of fuel.
High Power LED Luminary : The luminary is developed with high power, high flux multi-chip LED. The average life time of the LED's can be high up to 50,000 hours. For normal can be used for more than 11 years.
LED Features :
- High Flux LED on metal core PCB for good heat dissipation.
- Compact module for freedom of design.
- 120° beam angle suitable for use with secondary optics.
LED Special Features :
- Up to 4 times life vs. Conventional CFL Luminaries.
- No warm-up or cold start problems.
- Significant Operational Savings - Energy & Maintanance.
- Environmental Impact - Eliminate Hazardous Disposal
Salient Features of Solar Lighting Systems :
- Stand alone system.
- LED's driven by constant current source.
- Virtually maintanance-free design.
- Robust to Vibration. Attractive ABS plastic weather proof housing.
- Dusk to Dawn, Automatic ON/OFF.
- 2 to 3 days autonomy.
System Components of Solar Lighting Systems :
- PV Module : 37/60/74 wp Crystalline Cells.
- Battery : 12 v - 40 / 75 ah.
- Luminary : 6 / 9 / 12 W LED Multi Chip LED.
- Lumens : 500 to 900 ± 10% approx.
- LED Life : 50,000 hours approx.
- Electronics : Constant Current Source.
- Protections : Low Battery, Over Charging. Reverse / short / open circuit & no load.
- Indications : Low Battery, Over Charging.
- Structure : Pole, Panel stand, Luminary Bend, Battery Box & Stand, Cable & Hardware Set.
- Pole Height : 5 Luminary 12 ft from GL.
- Installation : 10 to 12 m between poles in line.
Roadside, Yards, Campus, Colonies, Farms, Gardens, Commercial Complexes, Warehouse etc.